Cincinnati's Choice For Professional Flight Training
FAA Approved Part 141 Air Agency Certificate Number K20S205L
See Cincinnati from above! Choose from 2 popular routes. Scenic flights make a fantastic gift, and its also something very cool to do anytime. Don’t forget your camera!
City TourThis flight departs Lunken and flies over Newport and Covington. You will have breathtaking views of the river, bridges, Great American Ballpark, Paul Brown Stadium and all of downtown. The tour continues across the Ohio River and heads northeast following I-71 to the Norwood / Rookwood exit. Finally, you'll return back to Lunken over Ault park. Approximate flight time 20 minutes
Grand TourYou will see everything on the “City Tour” above, but then your adventure continues along I-71 and circles Kings Island. After that, you will fly over the Loveland area and continue to East Fork Lake, then cross the river into Northern Kentucky west of the Moscow power plant. Then meander up the river and return to Lunken. Approximate flight time 45 minutes.
- Scenic flights are available in our Cessna 172S aircraft; the wings are on top so its easy to see everything!
- Pricing is per flight, not per passenger.
- The aircraft will hold up to three passengers. (Weight limit applies; call for details)
- All flights are sold by the route, and not by flight time.
- Approximate flight times are shown for planning purposes only.
- All children under the age of 16 must have an adult age 18 or over accompanying the child.
- All routes can vary slightly depending on air traffic control requirements.
- Flights over downtown are not permitted during Reds and Bengals games, and possibly during other events. The route will be adjusted accordingly.
- Scenic flights are subject to a nominal fuel surcharge, Ohio Sales Tax (6.5%), City of Cincinnati Airport Tax (1%).
- Gift Certificates purchased for Scenic Flights do not include a nominal fuel surcharge, which is paid after the flight is completed.